Did you know 53% of donors leave an organization because of poor communication, such as not being thanked for their donation??? This is your prime opportunity to turn first-time donors into long-term partners. Use Journity to retarget donors with a “Thank You” message on their next visit.
Donor retention rates are hovering at a mere 45.5%, according to 2018 Fundraising Effectiveness Study. First-time donors require special engagement plans to keep them actively involved with your organization. Use our easy-to-design Waypoints to thank supporters and encourage their continued support of your mission.
Here are a few ideas to get you started...
- Thank supporters with an onsite personalized message
- Be specific in your personalized thank you
- Thank supporters across multiple channels - onsite, email, social media, direct mail
- Use onsite messaging, social ads, email, and direct mail to show the impact of their gift
- Re-engage supporters through need-based content
- Set up re-targeting Waypoints to invite supports to get involved at a deeper level, such as a monthly giving program
Without thoughtful and strategic messaging, you risk losing valuable individuals who care about your cause. It is critical that this communication happens in a personal and meaningful way. Be sure to show appreciation in both private and public communications.
Show your appreciation today! Login to Journity here.
Grateful for the opportunity to serve your organization!
P.S. Personalization goes a long way when cultivating long-term support. Journity is a great platform, made specifically for nonprofits, to get started with onsite personalization and re-targeting!