Installing the Journity code can be done in one of two different ways. Manually adding the code or installing via the Journity WordPress Plugin.
1. Login into your Journity account at app.journity.com
2. You will be greeted with a pop-up that has instructions to install the code.
3. Copy the code and paste it into the <head> area of all pages on your website. (If you are not confident you can add the code you can send the code via email to your developer using the link on the pop-up.)
Here are instructions for how to install for common Content Management Systems:
- WordPress: See WordPress plugin below.
- WIX: Use the "Tracking & Analytics" feature: https://support.wix.com/en/article/embedding-custom-code-to-your-site
- SquareSpace: Use the "code injection" feature: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/205815908
- FoxyCart: Use "conversion tracking pixels/scripts" option: https://wiki.foxycart.com/v/2.0/snippets/conversion_tracking
4. You can verify the code has been added properly by looking at the message in the top right of your dashboard, it does take a few minutes to verify, if you want to test sooner, create a Waypoint and see if the live preview is working.
Install Via The Wordpress Plug-in
Information about the WordPress plugin can be found in the WordPress plugin library here https://wordpress.org/plugins/journity/You can quickly install this plugin by
- Login to your WordPress admin
- From the left hand navigation select Plugins->Ad New
- Search for “Journity”
- Click the Install Button
- Once installed click “activate” to make it active.
- Add your Journity ID in the form field at the top of the page and save it
Journity will now be installed on your WordPress website and you can login into your Journity account to verify it is working properly.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.